Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As they celebrate
another day of eight legs.
Dang! been here 7.5 years now and still haven't got to do that. I need to start bidding without drinking beer so I can sort better.
I did do a LAS to ALB on Tues tho.

Mean while back in mdw, all the swa pilots are getting wasted at Mr. C's. As they celebrate
another day of eight legs.

Been at swa for 6 years. Never done 8 legs a day. Never done 6 legs a day. Did make almost 150 grand as a FO last year. How'd you do?

How did I do you ask. Must of been good cause I live in the Caribbean on a boat. Back
to work you go, I am going sailing today.

So I just got back from Foxy's and saw swa lost. You all are a bunch of pr1cks. I think you all take the
Place of AA as Nazis. That must be some strong kewl aide. Best wishes to f9 I hope you crush those jerks.

So I just got back from Foxy's and saw swa lost. You all are a bunch of pr1cks. I think you all take the
Place of AA as Nazis. That must be some strong kewl aide. Best wishes to f9 I hope you crush those jerks.

Whoa, easy there man. Maybe you should sleep it off before you do any more posting. (and no...I don't work for SWA)

Anybody remember that bad t.v. Show about swa? One episode had a dude that smelled so bad
the agents had to get him clothes and stink good before he could board.......welcome to walmart

...and that also happened at the "legacy" airline I once worked for...so I don't see your point.

...and-d-d-d-d...as I recall, wasn't there once an investment banker who took a "shiite" on a beverage cart while riding in first class?

they fly on all the airlines...because the price is right...not cuz they are loyal to any carrier.

Last edited:
Anybody remember that bad t.v. Show about swa? One episode had a dude that smelled so bad
the agents had to get him clothes and stink good before he could board.......welcome to walmart

Where we make PROFITS ouside of bankruptcy (ie. not off the backs of our employees). :pimp:

Where we make PROFITS ouside of bankruptcy (ie. not off the backs of our employees). :pimp:

Unless SWAPA is confused by Ch. 11 verse 7 and wants to staple a viable group onto SWAPA's back side which no group is going to allow. All we have to do is take the position the law already mandates and SWAPA will walk.

The scenario proved there is nothing to fear about SWA's large cash position buying anything. Because unless it is an asset only sale in Ch 7, SWA doesn't have the ability to merge with anyone. And since most of the airline industry was created through merger, good or bad, SWA will only be able to watch and do its own thing as the landscape around it changes.

SWA's weakness is its complete inability to capitalize on the future like others will be able too.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back