• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Big FLOPS now 100% RAYTHEON Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Other psycho pathology of the union pundit.

Voice Of Reason said:
No, Gunfyter, the issue I am talking about is not people wanting others to be part of the union, it's obvious no part of this industry is immune from the necessary evil anymore... My issue is with the people who post like DimeLine (see my other post above) and attempt to change public perception and attempt to create a poor perception of pilots who still happen to be working at Flops....
...not to metion trying to mass spread FEAR that they will lose their jobs at any second. This has been going on for as long as this message board has been in existence, and is a worse reflection on the people trying to create this type of mass-rumored fear.

Yes, and do not forget the OCD factor in all of this. You know, those who cant post without 2 references to Strong Union this Strong Union that.

Yea, and then when you get em hot, they start with the BOLD CAPS screaming at you, or as you demonstrate the famous GREENIES and REDDIES and all kindsa fancy thtuff that makes me get all giggly.

STOP IT ALREADY.

PLease, cant we just get back to peace love and understanding that unions are for truckers?

Bueller?

Turbinehead said:
Yes, and do not forget the OCD factor in all of this. You know, those who cant post without 2 references to Strong Union this Strong Union that.

Yea, and then when you get em hot, they start with the BOLD CAPS screaming at you, or as you demonstrate the famous GREENIES and REDDIES and all kindsa fancy thtuff that makes me get all giggly.

STOP IT ALREADY.

PLease, cant we just get back to peace love and understanding that unions are for truckers?

HUH? Find one single post where I've ever mentioned the SU phrase? (or even abbreviated it prior to this very post in response)

I like my Greenies and Reddies and am pleased to know it gets you all tingly. If that's the very worst thing that happens in your day then you must be quite the tingly dude already.... ;)

I wonder what issue forced this clown out to play? There is an obvious agenda on Voice's part. Time will tell...

Man, just lay off the green and red and underline (parenthesis aren't your friend) and bold and italic and stuff. Some of us can understand a succinct argument without all the spam filler and blinking neon signs.

After futilely trying to sift through all that, I still have no idea what you're talking about (and at this point I don't really care (see I can use parenthesis too!!!)).

taloft said:
Man, just lay off the green and red and underline (parenthesis aren't your friend) and bold and italic and stuff. Some of us can understand a succinct argument without all the spam filler and blinking neon signs.

After futilely trying to sift through all that, I still have no idea what you're talking about (and at this point I don't really care (see I can use parenthesis too!!!)).

I will "lay off" the special effects of this board when they decide to disable them...until then, a priss who seems to find the use of parenthesis to be snobbish (hello?) can block me like all of the other goons who have claimed to in the past then can't fight the urge to get their two cents or conspiracy accusations in there... :smash:

Hey, Diesel, I didn't know you guys were bent on world domination. Better tall the Sky Nazis they have competition... ;) TC

gag

choppengruven said:
Hey Voice just shut up and when the time comes vote YES.

Yes...just because you SAID to, I will "shut up"...
What are you, three?

I'm glad you posted, though, because people who post like DimeLine want this thread to disappear so they can get back to their agendas.

I'll vote "yes" because I PLANNED to like most people now, and myself and everyone else will ensure that people who represent ALL FLOPS PILOTS as a whole group are in the proper officer and committee positions. I'm not the only one who isn't blind to "special interests".

Ok now that your pro union everyone should start listening to your BS? Becuase now that you believe the company really needs a union you come on here and make some big post that could have just as easily been said in five words or less. Well welcome aboard but remember the rest of us have been riding this ship all along. Do us all a favor and quit trying to be the captain and grab a damm ore and get to paddling.

Hey TC it's tell not tall. :) You know better to stick your head up above the bunker.

Weren't you a former sky nazi? I thought you were ex-aa.

D

Latest resources

Back