• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The best way to get 250 hrs.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 80 is a blast to fly and sitting reserve at home (and not getting called) is even better!

Upgrade should be quick and hopfully growth will continue.

Chp

chperplt said:
The 80 is a blast to fly and sitting reserve at home (and not getting called) is even better!

Upgrade should be quick and hopfully growth will continue.

Chp

Good news then, seems like the company has a strong financial plan in place for growth, equipment, expansion, etc. Glad you were able to get onboard and be able to be "home".

heavy_d said:
I just finished my instrument and need about 130 more hours to get my commercial. I'm only 18, so I don't have much money. Are there any other ways to build hours other than flying safety for people?
I prefer the Pilot G2 .05mm (Extra Fine), but any good black, ink gel pen should do. It puts down a nice dark, yet fine line that doesn't fade or smear. The gel ink also doesn't tend to leak at altitude like some of the other roller ball pens I've used in the past.

:)

350DRIVER said:
I really have none that I can recall but with age supposedly comes memory loss so I am not really sure I can honestly answer that with regards to whether or not I had "any" in my younger years since the memory seems to only go back so far present day.

Uhhhhh, you're 26 years old, if you're experincing memory loss, you need to see a neurologist.

A Squared said:
Uhhhhh, you're 26 years old, if you're experincing memory loss, you need to see a neurologist.

The comment had a sarcastic twist to it, actually that entire response was intended to come across that way.:D

aucfi said:
Also if you get your CFI, you will know a lot of owners who will need flight reviews or IPCs.

Doesn't really help him out right now, though, as he's trying to build time to get his comm. :)

Doesn't really help him out right now, though, as he's trying to build time to get his comm. :)

Also if you get your CFI, you will know a lot of owners who will need flight reviews or IPCs.

No it wont help him now but if he gets his CFI he will know these people and they will know him.

Latest resources

Back