• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Place in New Orleans. Bartender was named John, and his drink dejour was "John's Ugly Girlfriend".

It was Everclear and Chartruse (sp?). It had a faint green color, and was quite flammable. Guaranteed to cleanse your system of all intestinal flora and fauna. Also used as an indsutrial solvent, medical sterilizer and explosives primer. Keep away from open flame, light fuse and move away.

Bah...thats one night I slept with one foot on the floor (prevents room spins). Prayed mightily at the porcelain altar the next day.

Best,
Nu

my new favorite ...

MOJITO!!

crushed lime, crushed ice, RUM (light Bacardi), sugar and crushed mint

Re: my new favorite ...

MarriedToIt said:
MOJITO!!

crushed lime, crushed ice, RUM (light Bacardi), sugar and crushed mint

pardon my ignorance, but, isn't that a mint julip?

I have yet to try anything that will f#%k you up like Chartruse. There is a green and and yellow label. Green is 110 proof, we just refer to it as "truth serum."

For me i'll take a Grand Marnier up and a nice fat Montechristo.

BTW mint julep is with bourbon.

Last edited:
Hehe.

>>I have yet to try anything that will f#%k you up like Chartruse. There is a green and and yellow label. Green is 110 proof, we just refer to it as "truth serum."<<

Too true. The only thing that I have found thats worse is Jagermeister. If you truly want to forget what you did during the evening, a couple shots of the big "J" will do it.

The next day, you will walk around campus (if you are a college type), and people you don't know (and/or can't remember) will point to you and yell "DUUUUUUUUUDE", and fill you in on news and events in which you apparently had a big part, of which you have absolutely no recollection .

Its been 12 years since my last shot of Jager, and the smell still makes me gag. Bleah....

Now I'm just a beer man, and not much of that.

Best,
Nu

BigD,

I am most likely younger than you are (I am 21)...and to tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure how I drink like I do either...it mystifies many!

Stephanie

Step one. Makers Mark and Coke, Lots of Makers, then more makers then a splash of coke, If you drink it at the proper speed the last drink the remainder of the ice will slide down. Then return to step one.

;)

Too true. The only thing that I have found thats worse is Jagermeister. If you truly want to forget what you did during the evening, a couple shots of the big "J" will do it.

The next day, you will walk around campus (if you are a college type), and people you don't know (and/or can't remember) will point to you and yell "DUUUUUUUUUDE", and fill you in on news and events in which you apparently had a big part, of which you have absolutely no recollection .

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAH!!! Dude, that actually happened to me one time at ERAU back in the day. Was walking to class and people I didn't know were walking up to me and saying "are you ok?" I was like "what are you talking about" they said I was at "...." last night and saw you....LOL... to this day I don't have a clue what happened that night.....

Here is my personal drink of choice-guaranteed to make you the "worlds fastest retard" or as I like to say "high speed drunk"

It's the Jager Bomb.... get a shot of Jager.. and half a glass of redbull. drop the shot in the glass and chugg... Of if you are at home, just pour a shot of jagger in a glass and half a can of redbull on top...Note-must use redbull not the other drinks for some reason.

(I hate jagger, and redbull alone, but together I actually like the taste???)

I'm going to the store right now.....I'll post the results later-if I can....

B

Mojitos rule however I've been partial to a good crown and 7 too.

But when I'm in the mood just to get freaking housed to the max I love Irish Carbombs, 3 wise men or instant death (everclear, jeager, citron and fruit punch and spit from Satan himself) Yes you will puke sometime that night and all the next day. You will be so sore you will swear up and down something came in during the night and took advantage of you maybe a grizzly bear .You will not recall anything you have done the prior month. Your vision will be blurred and speech slurred and God help you if you try to do anything besides breathing for a week.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back