• Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mojito Recipe

This is the recipe I used a few weeks ago at our housewarming party. I spent most of the d*mn day mixing these after people tried them.

Cut up 1/2 a lime in to little sections. Squeeze the juice into the bottom of a tall cup. Throw in the rinds too and then mash the heck out of it (I used a wooden spoon). Toss juice and rinds into a cocktail glass. Add about an inch of crushed ice. Followed by two spoonfuls of sugar (I used powdered, but you can use brown sugar too). Pour a shot of light Bacardi rum on top. I added about 10 shredded mint leaves and then filled the rest of the glass with soda water. Mix together and enjoy. .:D

I agree with the post about having one made at a bar so you know what it's supposed to taste like. If you have a Bahama Breeze near you ... they make a good one with sugar cane juice.

Depthcharge

step 1. Drink half a 40 oz. of O.E.
step 2. Refill the 40 oz. w/ coke
step 3. Resume drinking

There's another variation where you use Hawaiian Punch instead of coke.

Haven't had one of those in a while, but I do like the Meyer's Dark Rum and Tonic w/ a twist of lime.

Dave

This is it!

mainah said:
PArrot BAy rum with pineapple juice

One reason I like going to Laredo so much is that I can pick up the largest bottle of Parrot Bay accross the border for $7.00. Every time I get home the bottle does not go pass the weekend.

Simple.....RBV......the Red Bull and Vodka
The Red Bull keeps ya goin all night so you can drink more, ...a bit of a mind eraser though....oh and if you dont mind your heart rate going up a little.....**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** good though!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back