• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Best and Worse Regional Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Believe me it WON'T slow down their career...if anything, it would help it as they are already working for airlines and logging 121 turbine time!

Employment law would prohibit anyone from discriminating against those who flew for GoJet, etc. Of course if you or someone like yourself finds herself interviewing a previous GoJetter, you’d be able to discriminate against, let say, one or two times before your own job would be in question for discrimination and using your personal bias in lieu of the company’s established ‘hire’ rules based on law defined in by US Dept. of Labor and million other laws.

On the other hand, I know what you’re implying…how would someone from GoJet would be treated…well, once hired, and flying with another pilot, if this GoJet pilot has any exposure to CRM, she/he would be able to assert themselves and you’d find yourself heading back to training for a doze in CRM with a letter in your file.

Get over it, boys and girls!

Funny…it’s seems like SkyWest has been consistently voted as the best regional airline over and over, and they are non-union. Isn’t that the very core issue with you unionized girls and boys…isn’t it?

Look up the work ‘IRONY’ in dictionary.

By they way…define the word ‘choads’ for us…and if it’s not an English word/term, then please don’t use it here. Thanks!

Bunny

Very useless post. By the way, not being union is not the core issue. Remember, alter ego pilots taking jobs and growth from TSA pilots.

Also, there is nothing preventing gayjet pilot resumes from not being selected for an interview. Also, the lists of prospective pilot applicants that many majors post for review is another way for these homos to get screened out. Next is the interview process. Nothing says that a company has to interview or hire a certain number of pilots from any one company. If thier pilots dont have the same knowledge or a squeeky clean background they can be rejected. During my time at TSA before I got furloughed because of goatjet, I was in close proximity to many of gayjet pilots. I have to be honest, it looked like the most unprofessional, last chance, sorry group of pilots I have ever seen. I would not have hired them to drive a garbage truck.

You can say that I am making that up, but I can assure you that I am not. I have heard many others comment on the same thing, even on this board.

I still cant figure out if you really mean the inflamatory things that you say, or if you just like to stir the pot. Either way you have alot to learn about this profession, and what will become of it if gayjets ever became the norm. Luckily pilot groups everywhere are wiseing up and taking notice. For you gayjet pilots that think it will get better as time passes, It will not. The longer you exist in your current state the more pilots will notice and build contract protections to combat your types. Fedex and others have seen what backbone less pilots are willing to do and are taking action.

Believe me it WON'T slow down their career...if anything, it would help it as they are already working for airlines and logging 121 turbine time!

Employment law would prohibit anyone from discriminating against those who flew for GoJet, etc. Of course if you or someone like yourself finds herself interviewing a previous GoJetter, you’d be able to discriminate against, let say, one or two times before your own job would be in question for discrimination and using your personal bias in lieu of the company’s established ‘hire’ rules based on law defined in by US Dept. of Labor and million other laws.

On the other hand, I know what you’re implying…how would someone from GoJet would be treated…well, once hired, and flying with another pilot, if this GoJet pilot has any exposure to CRM, she/he would be able to assert themselves and you’d find yourself heading back to training for a doze in CRM with a letter in your file.

Funny…it’s seems like SkyWest has been consistently voted as the best regional airline over and over, and they are non-union. Isn’t that the very core issue with you unionized girls and boys…isn’t it?

By they way…define the word ‘choads’ for us…and if it’s not an English word/term, then please don’t use it here. Thanks!

Bunny

Oh, and by the way your a TOOL. Get some backbone and stand up for this profession. Try to improve our colective career instead of defending those who are a detriment.

Right. Because we all know, the amount of 121 turbine time in someone's logbook is the only thing that matters when it comes time to look for a better job. The personality of the pilot and his propensity to stab his co-workers in the back has nothing at all to do with it. Uh-huh.

Employment law would prohibit anyone from discriminating against those who flew for GoJet, etc.
Citation, please? Oh, you can't, beacuse you made it up. Allow me:

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said:
  • Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;
  • the Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA), which protects men and women who perform substantially equal work in the same establishment from sex-based wage discrimination;
  • the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), which protects individuals who are 40 years of age or older;
  • Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which prohibit employment discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities in the private sector, and in state and local governments;
  • Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities who work in the federal government; and
  • the Civil Rights Act of 1991, which, among other things, provides monetary damages in cases of intentional employment discrimination.
Nothing at all in there about being a shameless whore.

Of course if you or someone like yourself finds herself interviewing a previous GoJetter, you’d be able to discriminate against, let say, one or two times before your own job would be in question for discrimination and using your personal bias in lieu of the company’s established ‘hire’ rules based on law defined in by US Dept. of Labor and million other laws.
Let's hear your "million other laws," please. Actually, if you could go ahead and just post that US Department of Labor law, that'd be fine.

Why should we? People who go work for a place like this have made it clear that they have no interest in working within the system. They'll stab their fellow pilots in the back to get that "quick upgrade," blissfully unaware that their actions to support such a company will cause those better jobs that they so covet to evaporate. They're their own worst enemies.

Funny…it’s seems like SkyWest has been consistently voted as the best regional airline over and over, and they are non-union.
If you honestly don't know the difference between a non-union carrier, and an alter-ego carrier created to do an end-run around a bargaining agreement, then you're hopeless.

Google is your friend. "EPR" isn't in the dictionary either, but it's not hard to find out what it means. If you can't find "choad," just find a GJ pilot for an example.

Last edited:

Bunny

How could you possibly know the fate of being a GayJet pilot? Based on your profile the most valuable aviation experience you have has come from flying a Baron. Is it possible that you have a resume in with GayJets? Good luck with that. NOT!

Chuck Norris can eat a Double Double and pull it out of his ass......

Somehow I see this turning into a PFT arguement.

I have read many of FlyBunny's posts.

He/she is an idiot. Possibly not a real pilot. Possibly a woman. Still an idiot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back