• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Aviary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a decent flick. The only annoying part is that the characters (pilots and FAs) wear their uniforms all the time. Even in bars. If you can look past that, its a cute story about a slutty FA looking for her "Captain".

FA Movie

I enjoyed the movie (bought it after seeing the ad here). As the father of a flight attendant I cringed a few times but I suspect it's mostly spot on. I found this review which gives a pretty detailed synopsis of the movie:
anvilandsprocketreview

S2B said:
It's a decent flick. The only annoying part is that the characters (pilots and FAs) wear their uniforms all the time. Even in bars. If you can look past that, its a cute story about a slutty FA looking for her "Captain".

Why pay for a crappy movie when i can just go to work and live it.

AviaryMovie

Who said this movie was crappy? - but if you work in the industry, nice way to support a fellow aviation employee who made a movie to escape th "crappy" day-to-day lifestyle.

I clicked off the trailer when I saw the pilot wearing his hat with a t-shirt on. Must have recruited a Delta pilot for that part... :rolleyes: TC

S2B said:
Sounds like my neighbor, the NWA flight attendant. I still haven't figured out if she wants me to buy her NWA stock or come over with the wife and have a foursome with her and her fireman boyfriend.

Latest resources

Back