• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Air Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also spoke with AirGroup about a GV job. Pay was kinda low, but everyone says they run a safe operation and everyone there seems pretty happy.

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:
I also spoke with AirGroup about a GV job. Pay was kinda low, but everyone says they run a safe operation and everyone there seems pretty happy.

Ace

The $50k+ GV initial qualification training and subsequent experience might be worth the low pay for a while...

GV initial

GEXDriver said:
The $50k+ GV initial qualification training and subsequent experience might be worth the low pay for a while...
What?

I went through one of the first FSI GV courses, before they even had any manuals - I don't remember who was teaching whom. I'm not sure AirGroup is willing to hire people who don't have substantial GV time.

Buy American!

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:
What?

I went through one of the first FSI GV courses, before they even had any manuals - I don't remember who was teaching whom. I'm not sure AirGroup is willing to hire people who don't have substantial GV time.

Buy American!

Ace

Sorry, I was going by your Profile, dated Sep 04, which says you are a GIV pilot and you did say you were interviewing for a GV position at the Air Group.
Ace-of-the-Base

Aircraft Experience: Jets and props
Flight Experience: Civilian
Ratings: GIV, LR-Jet
Current Position: Slumped over in left seat
Total Time: 9,200

Last edited:
Accurate profile

GEXDriver said:
Sorry, I was going by your Profile, dated Sep 04, which says you are a GIV pilot and you did say you were interviewing for a GV position at the Air Group.
Don't believe everything you read...

Ace

SeaSpray said:
Ace, I think you're a poser, pal.
You're right. I'm actually 25 years old, tall, blonde and drive a Ferarri. If it wasn't for all the money, chicks and posting on this board (posing as a pilot) I'd be pretty bored.

Ace

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back