THE 10,000th Member

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stingray

There should be sometype of giveaway when we reach the 10,000th member here, and from the looks of things it will be in a few days.
Any ideas!

Doesn't Kit Carby offer some sort of package on how to deal with a furlough? That seems like an appropriate reward for member number 10,000.:D

Mr. I.

The best part about it is when Mark comes poor-mouthing again in 6 months to fund the site, we just need to average 50 cents per member to keep it going.

All of us who frequent this board have to admit that when we donated to keep this board alive, it was the best aviation investment that we made. Where else can you find a place where B.S. fly's so freely.
Keep us up and going Mark. We are all here for you...

I concur with Wildbill--I gathered a lot of useful info from this board during my job hunt (and afterwards as well). Of course I got a lot of junk too, but that is the burden of a public forum.

My hat is off to Mark, as I seem to frequent this "community" just about everyday.

Board participation

Eagleflip said:
I concur with Wildbill--I gathered a lot of useful info from this board during my job hunt (and afterwards as well). Of course I got a lot of junk too, but that is the burden of a public forum.

My hat is off to Mark, as I seem to frequent this "community" just about everyday.
Mine, too.

I've met some great people on the board, run into former students, and have run into friends of acquaintances.

This board is a great, and, I believe, underappreciated, resource. Too bad there weren't message boards twelve-thirteen years ago when I was in the job hunt. I might have received better information and better career advice. Back then, about all we had was Kit's outdated "information," and rumors and gossip.

Come to think of it, things haven't changed that much after all! :)

If Mark wants donations, my check book is always open!

Heh heh heh...he said MEMBER.

Pronunciation: 'mem-b&r
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English membre, from Old French, from Latin membrum; akin to Gothic mimz flesh, Greek mEros thigh
Date: 14th century
1 : a body part or organ: as a : LIMB b : PENIS c : a unit of structure in a plant body
2 : one of the individuals composing a group
3 : a person baptized or enrolled in a church
4 : a constituent part of a whole: as a : a syntactic or rhythmic unit of a sentence : CLAUSE b : one of the propositions of a syllogism c : one of the elements of a set or class d : either of the equated elements in a mathematical equation
synonym see PART

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back