Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinhard

We be flight instructin!
As of last night, Piedmont is no longer. US **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, I mean airways, dickheads, I mean management will not be accepting our offer of $4/hr with no other benefits. Thanks US Airways. EVERYONE avoid flying on them if at all possible. I want these bastards run into the ground like they ran us...

Nothing on the hotline

???

Your right, nothing on the hotline. When was the last update besides yesterday. HMM, June 27th. The MEC is really good at updating...

I just talked to Salisbury on the phone, I guess something is really happening with the Midway scheme.

Its a sad day folks.

But greed is a major part of a bunch of airlines past and present.

I know that USair ML has to do something to cut costs, but come on, BUT HOW MUCH DO I ACTUALLY COST THE COMPANY ON MY MEASLEY FO PAY, not much, I'm here to tell you!!!!

In guess I am not really shocked on the latest developments.

Look back a few months, Segeal says the reason places like PDT will not get jets is because us prop drivers are not experienced, well that statement was retracted.

What else, We supposedly missed some kind of deadline to negotiate on the RJ issue, what deadline, no one knew what they were talking about.

This was back a few months.

After those kinds of comments, did you really expect to here anything useful out of them, I certianly didnt.

I ask, what is there to do now, what is the outcome for a fine orginization such as PDT.

I guess its a big sh!t sandwich.

Good luck to everyone.

I agree, it is a very sad day for PDT. Really sucks, I considered PDT the SWA of Regionals. Well, Everyone reading here, to hell with US airways. Hopefully they get bit in the ass and Seagull takes a big fat D-ck in the a$$. Go to hell Seagull, good luck to everyone at PDT-Hope to see you all somewhere else...

flyinhard-

dude Chill, it is all just talk, relax and enjoy the ride, it sure is better then flight instructing.

Latest resources

Back