Thanks SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chawbein

Maybe not the right section, but whatever.

My wife and I were supposed to go to BWI on Southwest on 23 Dec, but got a call on the 22nd that my father-in-law was hospitalized in tennessee. We were able to change our reservations, changing both the departure and return dates as well as the destination. All that three days before Christmas on 18 hours notice before flying and paid $150 worth of fare difference. Y'all saved me alot of worry and money during a stressfull time, and over Christmas to boot.

I guess that's why you are still making money....

Glad to hear things worked out well for you & your wife. Hope your father-in-law is doing better. Those sorts of last-second trips are never fun.

just goes to show you what a top notch outfit they are....dang I wish they would call

That is exactly why I travel SWA. The typically don't look to hose you every chance they get like most of the others. That along with the fact you can get a one way fare for less than $800...

Now if he had gone on A&E SWA would have said his bag was too big to fit in the over head, that they called his name and even though he was sitting next to the gate agent he didn't hear her and missed his flight all because he was too intoxicated!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist.

WD.

Thanks for flying SWA thats what we do help people out and get you from a to b . You shouldn't have to pay 600.00 dollars to change your flights thanks agian

Latest resources

Back