Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Godfather

Spirit 1 Colgan 0

Any chance you Spirit guys and gals could let us borrow a Bus for a while we get our Beech 1900 fixed that you guys somehow ran into at BOS on Christmas Day?

or

Free Flights for us Colgan Hommies for life on Spirit or priority for hiring in the next class! Even Trade...

The Spirit Bus was on the yellow line and following the marshallers. In case you're not aware, the Beech was reportedly parked outside of it's parking spot. But this isn't really about an unfortunate ramp incident is it? Some of you Colgan dudes might want to calm Godfather down before the next Colgan guy comes up for interview.

enigma

Someone on flightinfo mouthing off without the facts ? Say it isn't so...

That's not very professional....:rolleyes:

No, that's a testiment to the power of the internet. People do read these boards, and they do develop attitudes based upon perceptions that they pick up.

Not to worry, I don't plan to sit on the interview board any time soon.

engima

PS, this "power of the internet" thing is a large part of my reason for limiting my presence on this and other boards.

No, that's a testiment to the power of the internet. People do read these boards, and they do develop attitudes based upon perceptions that they pick up.

Not to worry, I don't plan to sit on the interview board any time soon.

engima

PS, this "power of the internet" thing is a large part of my reason for limiting my presence on this and other boards.

I don't disagree with you, but still an unprofessional thing to say IMO.

as an outsider:

the bus/MD was moving (under tow) and the 1900 was parked. Doesn't matter if it was parked in the middle of 33L, since the bud/md had human guidance its on them. advantage 1900 guys here, pay up bus/md guys -so ruleth Judge Lear. Just watched Judge Judy

3rd party really at fault

my 2 cents...

it was a USAir groundcrew that was marshalling it in...the ever-popular head-down-looking-at-the-shoelaces wingwalker strikes again!

gator

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back