Thanks For The Ice Cream Pinnacle!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

As a sign of appreciation to those of you who will be working on Independence Day, and as a way to welcome us, Pinnacle will be providing all of our on-duty employees with ice cream this Sunday.

DTW 11am - 3pm in the DTW XJ crew room

MSP 730am-6pmat the Itasca Grill next to the rotunda

MEM 8am-10am (between bank 1 and 2) and 1pm-3pm (between bank 2 and 3) in the A21 North crew room.

Thank you!

As a sign of appreciation to those of you who will be working on Independence Day, and as a way to welcome us, Pinnacle will be providing all of our on-duty employees with ice cream this Sunday.

DTW 11am - 3pm in the DTW XJ crew room

MSP 730am-6pmat the Itasca Grill next to the rotunda

MEM 8am-10am (between bank 1 and 2) and 1pm-3pm (between bank 2 and 3) in the A21 North crew room.

Thank you!

Will you have to negotiate six years to get sprinkles?

No one's drinking the kool aid bro. This pilot group can't be fooled that easily by some chocolate chip ice cream in the crew room. Chill.

SEVEN ( COMRAD) I believe that mesaba pilot group has more spine than our 9E drinkers. And im positive that your pilot group can't be fooled that easily. I agree with you on that. And I hope the number of unity from mesaba can over come the spinless fudge packin f@ggets.

PS. Just wait for the t-shirts and other goodies heading your way.

What a slap in the face.

SEVEN ( COMRAD) I believe that mesaba pilot group has more spine than our 9E drinkers. And im positive that your pilot group can't be fooled that easily. I agree with you on that. And I hope the number of unity from mesaba can over come the spinless fudge packin f@ggets.

PS. Just wait for the t-shirts and other goodies heading your way.

What a slap in the face.
Thanks.

Latest resources

Back