• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank you Express Jet (Jetlink)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wanted to take a a second to vent and send out a big FOFF to the Jetlink crew that decided to use all 11,000ft of runway at GSP to land in their E-145. You made us do a go around. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late. Thanks for your blatant disreguard for the guy behind you and for your lack of airmanship. 11,000ft.? Really? for an E-145? Really? Thanks.

Hmm so you sped up to get in sooner, so basicly you wanted everybody to get out of your way because you were late.

What is it with you guys that think you have to fly the barber pole all day and 250 under 10 at any altitude.

Hmm so you sped up to get in sooner, so basicly you wanted everybody to get out of your way because you were late.

What is it with you guys that think you have to fly the barber pole all day and 250 under 10 at any altitude.

No... Just expect professional pilots to be able to land and exit before the end of the runway on an 11,000ft strip. Unless something is wrong of coarse. don't expect anyone to get out of the way. Just don't take your time on the runway. You'll get it one day.

yes bc youve never floated an RJ before...never...you always put it right on the numbers and make the first highspeed without reversers...rather than slamming the pax through the bulkhead...were talking about GSP here not freaking LGA...I hope to God you dont fly for my company making a huge stink over something this stupid...bc im sure the Jetlink guys knew that you were late having studied your flight number and block time before they left Newark or wherever they came from...and we all know that every airline pilot ALWAYS listens to EVERY transmission that EVERY other airplane on freq makes....dude...pick your battles...this is not one of them

the only time i fly really slow on approach or use all the runway is when southwest is behind me. I find that i can save lives by slowing them down a bit.

the only time i fly really slow on approach or use all the runway is when southwest is behind me. I find that i can save lives by slowing them down a bit.

Great avatar!!!

I've got a Rolling Stone Magazine coffee table book open to that picture on my mantle.

And on the Go-around thingy....I find my checkrides go better if I get a chance to practice a few go-arounds every now and then.

I haven't come up with a way to practice v-1 cuts yet.

I just wanted to take a a second to vent and send out a big FOFF to the Jetlink crew that decided to use all 11,000ft of runway at GSP to land in their E-145. You made us do a go around. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late. Thanks for your blatant disreguard for the guy behind you and for your lack of airmanship. 11,000ft.? Really? for an E-145? Really? Thanks.

The concrete is theirs until they exit. Sounds like your extra speed got you too close, would not that be a lack of airmanship too?

Maybe they were doing IOE.

The concrete is theirs until they exit. Sounds like your extra speed got you too close, would not that be a lack of airmanship too?

Bingo.

Latest resources

Back