• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TGIFriday's

N tha jungle

Total Time
For those working on Turkey Day- don't forget Friday's will be open in order to help drown our sorrows!

JudgeSmails218

Total Time
Enough
Here's an idea......be THANKFUL you are employed! Alot of furloughed people would rather be working than out of a job.

mynameisjim

Don't try this at home
Total Time
Paycut
I have a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of a drink at the bar. I can't figure out how to post it here. PM me ur email and I'll try to get a copy out tonight. Valid tomorrow only.

G2T

Total Time
>8000
I have a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of a drink at the bar. I can't figure out how to post it here. PM me ur email and I'll try to get a copy out tonight. Valid tomorrow only.

Just make sure you print it out on paper. For some reason it's a big hassle for them when you just show them the coupon on your phone!

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Holly ******************** It's Only Wednesday is open too

(Jesus I can't believe I'm doing this)

Your Carlin reference gains you one respect point.

airplane wizard

Total Time
some
Is this only the Friday's in the airports? There is nothing on their web site about them being open on Thanksgiving.