Terror Alert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bluto said:
Maybe you should focus some of your exhaustive psychological training inward and consider some anger management therapy. Just a thought.

Thanks, but I'll stick with the valium and qualudes.

Wow, to much hostility here. The first post was a letter that said at the bottom for "law enforcement only", or something like that. With out any other information you would think that is why they put that on the letter.

I too think the information (when released) should be posted everywhere to catch the person. I do think that any information that is posted on the internet is read by millions from many many countries INCLUDING people we do not want to see it.

Where else can you get legal advice and security advice from people with no legal or security training or knowledge. God Bless Free Speech....

JAFI

JAFI said:
Where else can you get legal advice and security advice from people with no legal or security training or knowledge. God Bless Free Speech....
If you add politics to your list, I think you have the best description of flightinfo I've seen.

You guys need to get over yourself and stop pretending to be FBI agents. Next thing you will want to do is profile white christian males.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back