• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ten Signs It's Time to Retire From the Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classy, but I still have 20 more years before I hit the golf cart circuit.

Listen, Sedgewick. While my "old thing" might not work like it did when I was 20, at least my "old lady" doesn't have to look under rolls of fat, as yours; from sitting on your couch expecting everything handed to you.

As someone said "haven't they called you in from the playground?"

Seriously.

That's straight up R. Lee Ermey funny.

Wait, its not.

Here's mine:

"Dialing in for the weekly message as soon as it is released is the highlight of your 8 day trip."

35? Every time you get out of your car you disconnect the battery.

36. You can't remember what your home channel lineup is.

37.Even when you're at home, every night you mistakenly try to order crewfood when you go to bed.

38. If you fall asleep in your own lazy boy at home you always wake up thinking you're at Signature and just got ASAPed somewhere.

friggin hilarious

I love hearing all you young punks whine about guys like me hogging all your opportunities.

Back when I was FE on the good ol' 707, and you was still a gleam in your grandpappy's eye, I was out there putting it all on the line to help build this industry.

So I may have lost a step or two in the last fifty years. So what?

So I don't always do what that dang RA thing says I'm supposed to. So what if I have to get up and hit the head three times on a two hour leg? So what if it takes me an hour to send in my actuals on that dang whatchamajig? So what if I doze off over there without warning?

And what if I can't lift anything heavier than ten pounds over my head? What about it, hmm? Like it's my fault these rich punks can't figure out how to pack.

So what if I'm totally useless on the last day of a sixer? So what if I still can't figure out how to work that dang whatchamacallit with all them little buttons on it? So what if I throw a tantrum when the company changes the trip on me?

I earned the right to be here.

Just wish I would've save a little now and then.

Yeah, Dooker's friggin hilarious!

Latest resources

Back