Tel Aviv

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
watch those passports!

Many times they wont even stamp, but if they do they fully understand and will give you a piece of paper to clip in the passport, as then you can toss it after you leave.

I wouldnt tear any pages out either!!!

(unless they had an Israel stamp on them....)

:D

avoid all the issues, get 2 passports.

Gulfstream 200 said:
watch those passports!

Many times they wont even stamp, but if they do they fully understand and will give you a piece of paper to clip in the passport, as then you can toss it after you leave.

I wouldnt tear any pages out either!!!

(unless they had an Israel stamp on them....)

avoid all the issues, get 2 passports.

Hey G-man...I'm staying at the Marble Arch Marriott for 6 days, can I safely say that I've been to Israel too?:uzi:

Gumby said:
Hey G-man...I'm staying at the Marble Arch Marriott for 6 days, can I safely say that I've been to Israel too?:uzi:

No, but I think that covers the rest of the Mideast for ya!

you stayin' in the habib hood there G.

OY VEI! - Bad J, Bad J....wheres Ricey when we need him most.

:eek:

Gulfstream 200 said:
No, but I think that covers the rest of the Mideast for ya!

you stayin' in the habib hood there G.

OY VEI! - Bad J, Bad J....wheres Ricey when we need him most.

:eek:

Right here Bro! I'm always watching you two.
Just finished three days with the BJ and thats enough for now, until next week:smash: . Gumby give a shout when you get back home.

Gulfstream 200 said:
IMHO pickins are slim but if work dictates a visit to such a rather dirty place.....my limited experience says...

Seems to me like an answer with certain polictical leanings that might not be considered very even handed.

I've been to TLV more than a dozen times, have never thought of it as a "rather dirty place", on the contrary, probably one of the most lively and interesting cities I know of, considering the stress many of its citizens live under - your mention of the bombed out night club being one. Last time I looked, that was perpetrated upon the citizens of TLV by terrorists, not by Israelis. Sounds to me like you're blaming the victims instead of those who are behind this and hundreds of other terror attacks.

rice said:
Right here Bro! I'm always watching you two.
Just finished three days with the BJ and thats enough for now, until next week:smash: . Gumby give a shout when you get back home.

Yea, I saw your calls, and couldnt talk, figured you wanted to whisper bad things in my ear AGAIN!!! Still in EGGW, a/c got sick, supposed to be fixed in the morning, then back home! 12 days is enough.....I did get out of the Marble Arch, and I'm now pimping over at the Park Lane! WORD!!!:pimp: G-man, you gonna swing down the shore for Memorial Day?....time to lite up the grill, and watch all the big haired NY chicks!!:beer:

I spent a few weeks in the Hilton way back in 1992. It was nice, good beach, easy walking distance to MASH (the only place I could find a cheeseburger), I had a nice time.

Oh, and a little know secret, Israel is full of hot chicks (and they are usually armed with an AR-15).

Stay at the Hilton Cowboy bar across the street Walk North at night
for clubs & resturants South to the beach or stay at the pool

There are tons of beautiful women in Israel. They all seem to have the olive, spanish type skin. Very nice.

Try the Tel Aviv brewery for good beer and food and there's an Italian food place that is near the Intercontinental that rivals any place in Italy but I can't remember the name.

Don't get killed.

Gumby said:
G-man, you gonna swing down the shore for Memorial Day?....time to lite up the grill, and watch all the big haired NY chicks!!:beer:

YO G - Love to but I gotta get my pimp-ship in the water as I have delayed this all spring.....then Monday off to the wonderful Dassault M&O down in....get this....BOCA! - (really dont want to do that...)

OY VEI!

London 12 days? WTF? crossing the ocean on *GASP* 2 engines!!!! -- then you break down!! - sounds like operator error to me!

:eek: :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back