• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Teenager and his fake airline scheme

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
That's like airliners.net gone wild.

Newjetjockey

Total Time
Pretty funny... sounds like some av execs were bamboozled by an autistic kid...

Wrong. Those execs are laughing at this kid. He has a lot to learn about the aviation industry. He should have easily walked away with at least $5 million, a golden parachute, and thousands on furlough.

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
Wrong. Those execs are laughing at this kid. He has a lot to learn about the aviation industry. He should have easily walked away with at least $5 million, a golden parachute, and thousands on furlough.

No kidding! This guy probably has more talent and know how about how to run an airline properly in his little pinkie, than the whole lot of the real swindlers do in their whole collective bodies.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time

hahaha, so very true. :beer:

Fubijaakr

Seniority is Forever
Total Time
Enough
All he needed to do was set up a "fee for pilot application" website and he'd have made a fortune.

Captzaahlie

My kind of FOD!
Total Time
18k ?
Maybe he could give Doug some pointers....

Newjetjockey

Total Time

see like this guy.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090717/News01/907179911/1130

Jet America is already tits up. Same guy that started Skybus. How much did he walk away with. I wonder if he's autistic? How about the guy who ran ACA/independance into the ground. Anyone remember Seigle at USAir? He was there for what a year or two. Took USAir into their second bankrupcy and walked away with at least $5 million. The list goes on and on.

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
Pretty impressive for a 17 year old kid.
Pretty sad for the entire business world, bamboozled by a retarded kid. 'splains a lot though!
PBR

BSkin

GATORS
Total Time
>8000
Pretty sad for the entire business world, bamboozled by a retarded kid. 'splains a lot though!
PBR

You are an A$$ -- have an autistic nephew and if you called him retarded to my face I'd beat the livin CHIT out of you!!!!

BSkin

GATORS
Total Time
>8000
Better yet, I'll have my 16 year old "retarded" autistic nephew do it, and he's more than capable.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
BTW, Autism doesn't equate to "retarded." Retardation is much different than Autism. In fact, many successful people can be found along the Autistic spectrum; in particular those who have Asperger's Syndrome.

Many well regarded indivduals through history have been known to have it, including Bill Gates.

Althouh they tend to have social quirks, those with Asperger's can achieve a lot in life.

I'd even say theres a fair amount of pilots who have signs of Aspergers. It comprises traits that jibes with the profession to a good degree.