Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
What is the name of the company that operates a Falcon 2000 out of KTEB;..... They fly to Europe for three days and then return, same thing every week, I am pretty sure they are a clothing company. They are Part 91, and they may have other aircraft, I just don't know.

Thanks for any help.

Shamus said:
What is the name of the company that operates a Falcon 2000 out of KTEB;..... They fly to Europe for three days and then return, same thing every week, I am pretty sure they are a clothing company. They are Part 91, and they may have other aircraft, I just don't know.

Thanks for any help.
You've just described 1/2 the operators at TEB.

Anyone know of any charter companies out of TEB that are hiring? I am looking to get out of 121 flying and I am guessing charters would be the most logical step in order to get my foot into the corporate world.

SlapShot said:
Anyone know of any charter companies out of TEB that are hiring? I am looking to get out of 121 flying and I am guessing charters would be the most logical step in order to get my foot into the corporate world.

Don't know of any particular company, but if you search aviation employment site, you'll find some on there. I've seen a couple of job postings over the past couple of weeks!!!!

What job sites? The only one I know of is climbto350.com

You are right. She does have a great a$$.

You might try Jet Aviation. They've stolen pilots from other flight departments the last month or so, so they're obviously hiring.

I like:
Avcrew.com
Climbto350.com
Planejobs.com
All but Avcrew are pay sites so if you can only buy one I'd go with PlaneJobs, just my preference.

Latest resources

Back