• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TEB info please.

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
What is the name of the company that operates a Falcon 2000 out of KTEB;..... They fly to Europe for three days and then return, same thing every week, I am pretty sure they are a clothing company. They are Part 91, and they may have other aircraft, I just don't know.

Thanks for any help.

HawkerF/O

Total Time
4500+
Shamus said:
What is the name of the company that operates a Falcon 2000 out of KTEB;..... They fly to Europe for three days and then return, same thing every week, I am pretty sure they are a clothing company. They are Part 91, and they may have other aircraft, I just don't know.

Thanks for any help.
You've just described 1/2 the operators at TEB.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
HawkerF/O said:
You've just described 1/2 the operators at TEB.

That is half less than what I thought!!!:laugh:

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
I knew it was a little general, but that's all the info I have for them. Anyone have an idea, thanks.

SlapShot

Total Time
Anyone know of any charter companies out of TEB that are hiring? I am looking to get out of 121 flying and I am guessing charters would be the most logical step in order to get my foot into the corporate world.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
SlapShot said:
Anyone know of any charter companies out of TEB that are hiring? I am looking to get out of 121 flying and I am guessing charters would be the most logical step in order to get my foot into the corporate world.

Don't know of any particular company, but if you search aviation employment site, you'll find some on there. I've seen a couple of job postings over the past couple of weeks!!!!

SlapShot

Total Time
What job sites? The only one I know of is climbto350.com

You are right. She does have a great a$$.

PMVULB AvMgr

You might try Jet Aviation. They've stolen pilots from other flight departments the last month or so, so they're obviously hiring.

FoxJet

Who wants a MUSTACHE RIDE
Total Time
7k+
I like:
Avcrew.com
Climbto350.com
Planejobs.com
All but Avcrew are pay sites so if you can only buy one I'd go with PlaneJobs, just my preference.

Vastly Underemp

Mr. Priapism
Total Time
wasted
Send a resume to theairgroup.com They are a crewing service and are right now looking for Hawker crew for a customer in TEB....good luck

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time