• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meadowlands Diner will do in a pinch.

TEB Chow

Mate,

Segovia is fantastic Spanish ... real authentic (I know, my wife is Basque).

In Lynhurst, at the Renaissance, there's a restaurant "CK's Steakhouse" and it's on par or better than Ruth's Chris ... a little less expensive. We often stay at the Courtyard by Marriot across the street and I frequent "CK's" ...

There is Ruth's Chris in Parsippany, NJ ... I'd do "CK's".

TransMach

How about the good ole Bendix Diner down Rt 17.
Great Italian food go to Bazzerelis, dont know if i spelled it right though.

Spooky, I just realized something. You work for the 4th richest dork in America! Go to Manhatten and get some good eats. I suggest the Coach House or to Typhoon (I think) on 5th and Madison and hang out with the pretty people.

F%&K TEB and the low rent district resturants there! Have a great time. Go to the W .... tip a few back. When you are done, go to the Wiskey Bar on the ground floor of the Hyatt. After that, go play some pool at some small bar down the road. When you are done with that, go take a cab back to your MANHATTAN hotel room. Sleep it off and get a great lunch at Carnigee or Star. Have fun! :)

Try the Sea Shack across the street from the Hilton. You can dine on great seafood with all of the old Jersy Mafia guy's (yeah, I know the Mafia doesn't really exist).

sleepy said:
Try the Sea Shack across the street from the Hilton. You can dine on great seafood with all of the old Jersy Mafia guy's (yeah, I know the Mafia doesn't really exist).

I second the Sea Shack. Doesn't sound very good but that restaurant is first class. I had some wonderful grilled Tuna there.

Segovia's is some good stuff. If you really want to strap on the feed bag, Mt Fuji is some good Japaneese. Past Houlihans on left.

Latest resources

Back