• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tears In My Beer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just don't ask ATRCAPT to barbeque for you. Just accept the expected sandwich shop, eat it, and move on. I enjoyed the ioe in the 'ol reliable twin-m.f. with you! Best of luck at the new job, and enjoy the lav with the door (once again).

Oh, and blingair, you brought a tear to my beer(s). We might just have to forward that nice piece of handiwork you created for an entry in the poetry section of the tailwinds. We might need some photos to go along too though.

Everyone who has flown it, will miss SE. Theres not a day that goes by that I don't think about how fun and beautiful it is up there.

Juan Trippe said:
Oh, and blingair, you brought a tear to my beer(s). We might just have to forward that nice piece of handiwork you created for an entry in the poetry section of the tailwinds. We might need some photos to go along too though.
It wasn't me...

blingair

Dude!!

Some folks call it a Sling Blade.
I call it a Kaiser Blade....umm, hmmm.

Hey Carl. You want some uh dem french fried potaters??? Wuf mustard?

Good times, good times...

I think most freight companies are the same. I've been freight doggin' for a little over a year and have some great stories from it. Flying thru crazy/scary weather, company parties that are more like frat parties (I'll see y'all at AA meetings), great times hanging with our other pilots, etc. I've learned so much from my experiences here, and have had a great time. I will truly miss all the good times. But eventually you have to move up the career ladder. I just hope that I have as much fun at my next job (regional).

Every Freight Dog will have the "freight dog frame of mind" in whatever type of flying he/she does after they move on.

Freight Dog for life.

What move up on the career ladder and leave freight? Just got to flyin' DC-10's, still the same freight lifestyle.

Its so cool.

fokkers&beer said:
What move up on the career ladder and leave freight? Just got to flyin' DC-10's, still the same freight lifestyle.

Its so cool.

The numbers are just A LOT bigger.

Latest resources

Back