Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blingair

I'm your boy Carl
ATRCAPT: r u dun? was today your last day? no more Broiler? no more drinking free beer at the brewery? no more shuffleboard at the Sandbar? no more flying wingman so your trusty co-pilot can harpoon a whale? no more Marlintinis aka The But Hut? No more drinking Alaskan Amber and playing the blues all night? no more big blokes? no more destroying hotel rooms and cutting the mustard out of the carpet? no more slogging it out in brokea$$ airplanes in the ice and crud in S.E. Alaska? no more going to every, single bar in JNU and coming home with pockets full of shot glasses? no more midnight burrito runs in the getto? no more food poisoning? no more handing me a newspaper as I fill the garbage can? no more of you filling the garbage can shooting an approach? no more drinking to herb? no more Milton Newton? no more sliding across some random dudes hood? no more Bullwinkles? no more times being stranded in KTN? no more REALLY crazy takeoffs in snow storms out of KTN? no more late night talks about cool music and the blues? no more talks about dead rock stars? no more long and indepth conversations about who'd we'd do? no more... no more. I think I can say for all those who flew with you that you are a man among man/children. Can't ever recall someone saying anything but good about you. I'm sorry your leaving but I can't blame you...I'm drinking to you this weekend my brother and I hope all goes well with you and the family. God help us all if we ever go to Thailand together. Bosco Branflake.

Last edited:
...for all those who flew with you that you are a man among man/children.

Testify brother! Sorry to see him go. Sorry that I missed out on hoodsliding!

Dan

blingair said:
ATRCAPT: r u dun? was today your last day? no more Broiler? no more drinking free beer at the brewery? no more shuffleboard at the Sandbar? no more flying wingman so your trusty co-pilot can harpoon a whale? no more Marlintinis aka The But Hut? No more drinking Alaskan Amber and playing the blues all night? no more big blokes? no more destroying hotel rooms and cutting the mustard out of the carpet? no more slogging it out in brokea$$ airplanes in the ice and crud in S.E. Alaska? no more going to every, single bar in JNU and coming home with pockets full of shot glasses? no more midnight burrito runs in the getto? no more food poisoning? no more handing me a newspaper as I fill the garbage can? no more of you filling the garbage can shooting an approach? no more drinking to herb? no more Milton Newton? no more sliding across some random dudes hood? no more Bullwinkles? no more times being stranded in KTN? no more REALLY crazy takeoffs in snow storms out of KTN? no more late night talks about cool music and the blues? no more talks about dead rock stars? no more long and indepth conversations about who'd we'd do? no more... no more. I think I can say for all those who flew with you that you are a man among man/children. Can't ever recall someone saying anything but good about you. I'm sorry your leaving but I can't blame you...I'm drinking to you this weekend my brother and I hope all goes well with you and the family. God help us all if we ever go to Thailand together. Bosco Branflake.

Wow, we must have had some good times, 'cause I only remember about half of that! I'm leaving tomorrow for training in DCA, and I'm gonna miss the SEA gang terribly. Y'all are definately the best of the best. So, I lift my shot of Wild Turkey to you one and all, Blingair, Fokkers&Beer, I Sharted, Thunderworm, Tsky, Harry Potter, The Jackman, HotRod, Milton Newton, et al. You guys made going to work easy.

"They were among the few of a gallant era that would never be seen again."

-Ernest K. Gann from "Gentlemen of Adventure"

BTW, Blingair. Taking off in crazy snowstorms in KTN? What about landing in crazy wind in KTN. I know you remember, I know I'll never forget!

Peace out,
C

tsky i bet you wish you had a story like that huh, atrcpt bring me back a gesha girl to dust my house and other things. blingair are you finally coming back to the northwest? i know there is a honey up here waiting for you. keep it real

blingair said:

I want a job like that...

Latest resources

Back