• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC4boy said:
Man, I just did a search of this guy's posts. Unbelievable.

How long 'til this guy's a smoking hole?

My jaw is still on the desk from reading some of the ignorant trash this guy types.
TBTurdo adds great value to this board. When he's not soaring on thermals with the engine shut off in his C182, he's blasting through icy clouds to prove the foolishness of the FAR's and Cessna's POH. He should be commended. Besides, his instructor has 20,000hrs. flying night freight in an MU-2! That guy MUST be good.

Turdo is like a slinky: He'll only bring a smile to your face after you push him down a flight of stairs.

HMR said:
TBTurdo adds great value to this board. When he's not soaring on thermals with the engine shut off in his C182, he's blasting through icy clouds to prove the foolishness of the FAR's and Cessna's POH. He should be commended. Besides, his instructor has 20,000hrs. flying night freight in an MU-2! That guy MUST be good.

Turdo is like a slinky: He'll only bring a smile to your face after you push him down a flight of stairs.

HMR, that was freakin' hilarious!!

:D ..

HRM,

I'm dying here man, I'm not just ROFLMAO, I'm dyin ... who's gonna fly my trip tomorrow if I succum to your humor?

TransMach

I tried to honor HMR's humor by making that comment my signature line...alas, too many characters.

ATRedneck said:
When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Isn't that what happens in the IAH crew room?

HMR said:

I think that is the funniest thing that I've ever read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back