• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4boy

addicted user
Man, I just did a search of this guy's posts. Unbelievable.

How long 'til this guy's a smoking hole?

My jaw is still on the desk from reading some of the ignorant trash this guy types.

DC4boy said:
Man, I just did a search of this guy's posts. Unbelievable.

How long 'til this guy's a smoking hole?

My jaw is still on the desk from reading some of the ignorant trash this guy types.

One interesting dude.

Hey, Where is that Avatar from? I can't remember.

DC4boy said:
David Lopan from "Big trouble in little China town"

It's just "Big Trouble in Little China," no "town."

By far one of the most underrated Kurt Russell movies.

The guy that played Lopan was the maitre 'd in the Seinfeld episode where they spent the whole show waiting for a table in a Chinese restaurant.

And the chick in the movie is the sluttiest of the four chicks in "Sex in the City." What's her name? Umm, the whore. That chick.

From what I can tell, TD is an MD by profession and probably pretty good at it. And I'm sure he's a good enough pilot as well. It's just that he has described some practices on this website that I personally wouldn't recommend.

-Goose

But then again, starting a thread about a particular user isn't something I'd recommend either.

What's that movie with Dolf Lungdren? Showdown in little Tokyo? Where he pins that bad guy to the fireworks wheel with swords and then it starts spinning and shooting sparks everywhere. Fireworks are more Chinese, though.

Just got off work and I'm babbling, apologies.

ATRedneck said:
It's just "Big Trouble in Little China," no "town."

By far one of the most underrated Kurt Russell movies.

The guy that played Lopan was the maitre 'd in the Seinfeld episode where they spent the whole show waiting for a table in a Chinese restaurant.

And the chick in the movie is the sluttiest of the four chicks in "Sex in the City." What's her name? Umm, the whore. That chick.

That is one of my top 10 favorite movies ever, for some damn reason. Cracks me up every time I watch it.

You must first tame the burning blades.

Gutenberg said:
What's that movie with Dolf Lungdren?

Not the movie you're talking about, but "I Come In Peace" is a sweet Dolph Lundgren movie.

He's a Houston (yea!) detective paired with a straight-laced FBI guy investigating murders, but what's really happening is that a 7-foot tall alien dude is giving the victims lethal megadodes of heroin, then sucking out their brain juices with a huge syringe to refine the endorphins to be used as a drug on his home planet.

Plus Dolph's car is a 1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. Gives me high school flashbacks!

Swass said:
You must first tame the burning blades.

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back