TaxiJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taxijet said:
Downside: If you don't fly the airplane at all, you would have a loss of about $124,000 initial investment (per partner) and $104,000 per partner per year, with five partners.

If you make over $140,000 per year and are happy with your secure job I would not expect you to get involved with what I have suggested.

A 45 year old furloughed airline pilot might be interested in checking it out.

My figures account for 7 years to depreciate the aircraft and assumes no residual value at the end of that time.

What have I said specifically that leads you to suggest that I'm trying to paint a rosy picture? Have I made any unrealistic assumptions or said anything untrue? If so I'd like to know what it was so I can correct the mistake.

Roger Burton

www.Taxijet.com

I have already commented on the statements that I think are unrealistic. If you would like me to comment further on your numbers, I would need to see your calculations and assumptions.

Ace

I thought you all might want to know that we launched our passenger and freight booking service at www.Taxijet.com on June 29, 2006.

It is our hope that this web site will help support small partnership owner operators so they can realize the dream of aircraft ownership, operate their aircraft for their own benefit and take advantage of the lifestyle that the next generation of air travel will enable.

All the Best,

Roger Burton
CEO - Taxijet.com

can you say Amway Air?

" 3. Don't quit your day job. Keep flying as an airline pilot, flight instructor, fighter pilot, freight dog or whatever you can to keep the paychecks coming in and your skills sharp.
4. Find partners in your geographical area who wish to pursue the same dream. Get to know them, do a background check, a credit check, fly with them, talk about integrity, morality, ethics and if you feel comfortable - consider offering them a partnership. Collect an appropriate deposit from your partners to help pay the cost of your new jet. You can use Taxijet's Networking Page to find other partners by listing your plans, geographical region and contact information for free. We will be expanding the functionality of this service. Also Eclipse Aviation has a networking function that may be helpfull. "

Latest resources

Back