Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
urflyingme?! said:
Angus why are you so mean to people?
This is supposed to be a free exchange of ideas!
We're all in this together people...

I'm not mean at all. I am a mirror... and when people act stupid I simply show them a reflection of their stupidity. Then THEY get mean......

I know what I'd do . . . .

I'd key the PA mike, and start thwacking it against my head. Then, when I had their attention, I would say, "DUUUUDE! That's my skull! I AM SO BAKED! GAWD! I HOPE I CAN REMEMBER HOW TO LAND THIS THING! MAYBE I BETTER TRY IT NOW!".

Once they put it out, I would resume normal doobies . . . err, normal duties.

Of course, on the ground, I would confiscate the evidence, and save it for my retirement party. . . . . by then it will be legal, in all states except Utah.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
I know what I'd do . . . .

I'd key the PA mike, and start thwacking it against my head. Then, when I had their attention, I would say, "DUUUUDE! That's my skull! I AM SO BAKED! GAWD! I HOPE I CAN REMEMBER HOW TO LAND THIS THING! MAYBE I BETTER TRY IT NOW!".

Once they put it out, I would resume normal doobies . . . err, normal duties.

Of course, on the ground, I would confiscate the evidence, and save it for my retirement party. . . . . of course, by then it will be legal, in all states except Utah.

Ding! That is the correct answer.

Ding! That is the correct answer.

Don Barbrell : Thank you! Hi everybody and welcome to "Old French Whore". The game show that lets old French whores team up with high school honor students to win fabulous prizes! Let’s meet our contestants! On the blue team we have Kevin Rheaume of Lansing Michigan! Kevin is a senior at East Lansing High School where he’s a proud member of the marching band!

Kevin: Hey Don!

Don Barbrell : Kevin your partner today is a 48 year old prostitute from Marseilles named Babette! Babette I heard you had a funny thing happened to you, uh, on the way to the studios.

Babette : [ With French accent ] Yes, a sailor broke my arm!

Don Barbrell : Ouch! Okay. Well! Good luck today!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back