Tampa Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

darien

I live in tampa and I ve noticed quite a few post refering to tampa How many general aviation pilots are there on this board that live in Tampa. Just wondering because I fly quite a bit but do not know many ga pilots in the area that also fly often

i'm thinking that's his girl. if it's a her, then...how YOU doin'?

i'm based in tampa 6 or so months out of the year. used to instruct in tampa before i got this job. great place. i wanna end up back there.

hey rick man. i'm already back on the rock. i ended up having to get back a little earlier than planned. sucks man. i was gonna call everyone i knew and grab some brews before the move.

i might be bringing a plane back down in the next month or two. not sure what our plan is yet. anyway, if i end up bringing it down we'll have to grab some beers and food at estella's.

I live in a podunk town just outside of Tampa.

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a trailer park. Gotta love central FL.

Nope, AVO. Waiting for my house to sell.

Fly out of LAL now, will be doing my commercial/cfi stuff out of TPF. Plan on instructing in the area by the end of summer (knock on wood).

Kingairrick,
Sorry man, not my teets.

gonna try to instruct out of tpf? do you fly there already?

they're gonna be losing a couple good instructors in the next week or two. they both got charter jobs in the northeast.

also, tampa flying service will become atlas aviation within the next few months.

gonna try to instruct out of tpf?
Yep, that is the best choice (I believe) for instructing in the area.

do you fly there already?
Not yet, but will very soon. Building time locally until I get closer to the commercial mins. Any recommendations on current instructors? Ideally, I would like to take my commercial ride and CFI/II consecutively.

Where to rent

Just moved back to tampa after living in Texas for a few years.. I live in Carrollwood and need recomendations on where to rent or any good flying clubs...

Thanks-

Latest resources

Back