• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Talk about a CRAPPY Jetblue flight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey General, didn't get enough chatter on the majors board?

Does that mean when DAL steps on its wiener, that we need it on the majors, the LCC and the regional board?

I bet the employee who gave this joker his (or her) buddy pass loses his (or her) pass privileges. And I felt bad when my nine year old cousin got in trouble for wearing sandles while non-revving.:rolleyes:

I have some questions. Do they have LiveTV in the crapper? Also, can you get BLUE Potato Chips while in there?

Bye Bye--General Lee
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was Gokhan Mutlu a Buddy Pass rider?

If the F/A gave up her seat and took the J/S then changed her mind mid flight, she's got some s'plainin to do. She/He's got a Certificate.

I'd offer him a few free travel vouchers on SkyBus and try for settlement.

P.S. This isn't this guy, is it?

http://www.medicine.northwestern.edu/scripts/bio.pl?pid=571

Last edited:
I bet the employee who gave this joker his (or her) buddy pass loses his (or her) pass privileges. And I felt bad when my nine year old cousin got in trouble for wearing sandles while non-revving.:rolleyes:

Whoa ... whoa ... whoa .... wait a minute.

If this story is true -- and I find it hard to believe there's not a lot more to the story -- why wouldn't someone sue for being intentionally placed in an unsafe situation (sitting on a toilet seat for God's sake) regardless of the fare they did or did not pay.

Don't you see something a bit wrong with this picture?

What makes him a "joker?"

What doesn't make this an FAR violation?

Again, Ill bet there's a lot more to this story.

Whoa ... whoa ... whoa .... wait a minute.

If this story is true -- and I find it hard to believe there's not a lot more to the story -- why wouldn't someone sue for being intentionally placed in an unsafe situation (sitting on a toilet seat for God's sake) regardless of the fare they did or did not pay.

Don't you see something a bit wrong with this picture?

What makes him a "joker?"

What doesn't make this an FAR violation?

Again, Ill bet there's a lot more to this story.

Read the article again. He is suing for 2 mil.

Ease up GL. It's a worth while detail to include.

Hey come on, I am having a little fun. But, I really do think that is against the rules, and I want to know if the Captain knew about it? That would be bad.

Bye Bye--General Lee

If the story is true, and time may tell, then the pilot who allegedly talked to him should be fired!

But I sincerely hope, that no pilot would be that stupid!

Read the article again. He is suing for 2 mil.

I understood it the first time. How much should he sue for, $50?

If he wins he'll get a few hundred thousand. That's the way the game is played.

I'd be more interested in what action the FAA takes.

And I'd be even more interested in the facts of the case, which probably won't be known for years.

For all we know the guy could have voluntarily sat in the can. Maybe he wasn't feeling well. Maybe he sees this as a way to make a quick buck ex post facto (that's latin for "after the dump."):eek:

Last edited:
UFB... you read comments posted by readers online ( usa, reuters, wsj etc..)and the consensus is that this is bull.. Then i come on here and you post like this really happened and that the pilot should be fired.. Think about it the article stated that during the flight the pilot called him to the cockpit and told him off and told him to sit in the toilet DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT HAPPENED?

Sounds to me like some premeditated scam if you ask me..

OR MAYBE We were out of blue chips and he was just a dippin regular chips in the toilet???

Latest resources

Back