• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tales from my NJA interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I was totally lost on that last one... I'm glad it wasnt just me....

Hey, how long is that wait for OE these days? I heard it was going fast. Any truth to that?

Mmmm, no...DO-82 isnt lost...he gets it. Last but not least, dump that piece yah got in your avatar and get yourself a PRS!

Last but not least, dump that piece yah got in your avatar and get yourself a PRS!

I spent over 2g's for that rig! Beats the hell outta what i was playin on before. I wasnt sure if I'd like the Peavey, but the Cirrus has a really nice sound... And who doesnt love an ampeg stack? Now if i can just afford another 4/10 cab... I should probably grab one before i give up this captain pay :p Hmmm another cab or tuxes for the wedding......

I spent over 2g's for that rig! Beats the hell outta what i was playin on before. I wasnt sure if I'd like the Peavey, but the Cirrus has a really nice sound... And who doesnt love an ampeg stack? Now if i can just afford another 4/10 cab... I should probably grab one before i give up this captain pay :p Hmmm another cab or tuxes for the wedding......

I have been wanting a Paul Reed Smith for sometime. They just wont budge on the price tag....3K for just that. And Id like to get a line 6 amp too. If I do all of that, I probably wont last much longer in this apartment complex either. All I got for now is a little acoustic here.........

That's the beauty of your frac schedule though. While everyone else is at work on Wednesday afternoon, go head and plug in that amp!

That's the beauty of your frac schedule though. While everyone else is at work on Wednesday afternoon, go head and plug in that amp!

Ain't that the truth. The cat runs and hides and the windows rattle a bit and the old lady two units down shakes her fist at ya... but that's the whole point right?

Interview coming up. I went on www.aviationinterviews.com and the first thing I read is that flight safety asks for $400 for the interview. Is this old and I seriously doubt that it is true.

Then they want money to see the new gouge on the website. What kind of BS is this. They get people to give the information to them for free and then ask for money to distribute it.

Anybody got some better gouge. For the technical part of the interview what do you need to know?

Pay the small fee for the interview gouge. It is well worth it.

There is no fee to NJA. They will pay to airline you to the interview from anywhere in the CONUS. They also pay for your hotel, which is nice. The hotel provides transportation to and from the interview. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back