• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Take Hornet Drvr off the SWA list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prosthetic attachments don't count "dogg." Lemme guess... you woke up this morning with a really bad hangover, and your penis was missing again, this happens all the time... it's detachable. (With apologies to King Missle)

BTW, hows the famn damily?:D

Well It's official! LL called this afternoon asking if I'd be in the MAR 15 class. I told her that I've enjoyed meeting the people at SWA but I think I will stay at FEDEX. Like I said earlier good luck to those in the pool and those starting to interview, it will move fast. Also, KLHOARD I will gladly serve you coffee with a little wang in it!

How could somebody leave FDX for SWA, not to say anything negative about SWA, but common?:eek:

I guess I better just read instead of speak from inexperience.:)

Welcome aboard!!

Switch Monkey said:
Also, KLHOARD I will gladly serve you coffee with a little wang in it!

Let the coffee cool down a bit . . . . don't want to divert because you burned your "little wang"!!

ILStoMinimums said:

I guess I better just read instead of speak from inexperience.:)

Good idea, maybe you're not as dumb as you sound.

On second thought... "common"? Better get that read speak and understand the english language part down a little better.

How could somebody leave FDX for SWA,

To each their own. Personally FDX doesn't have what I want out of an airline.

I guess I better just read instead of speak from inexperience.

Good idea. I would never be as arrogant to think I know what would be best for that person without really knowing them.

We have some people that have left other airlines to be with SWA and so do you.

SWAdude:cool:

It happens all of the time - people leave one airline for another and vice-versa, it's just their personal choice. Maybe they got tired of commuting, flying pax, cargo or whatever and airline X has a domicile in his/her hometown- heck, that's a perfect fit in my book! Gotta keep mom and the kids happy - never forget that!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back