• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Take a look and pass on the info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Copied and pasted from an IAM union presentation.

There are a couple of fabrications in there, like H.R. 3539 stopping Fedex from unionizing, but on the whole, McCain hates pilots, that's fo sho'.

Isn't his son a pilot at Continental?

Copied and pasted from an IAM union presentation.

There are a couple of fabrications in there, like H.R. 3539 stopping Fedex from unionizing, but on the whole, McCain hates pilots, that's fo sho'.

Isn't his son a pilot at Continental?

American

If this country is going to give 700 Billion to Wall Street...to save the economy....

then whoever of these 2 guys mentions tax cuts, he is lying to the American public

If this country is going to give 700 Billion to Wall Street...to save the economy....

then whoever of these 2 guys mentions tax cuts, he is lying to the American public

Actually, there's a fair chance that the US treasury will make money on the deal, if managed properly.

Oops. Gonna be managed by Congress.

Nevermind.

You're right about the tax cuts though. Both O and J better fess up that they're not gonna be raising spending on new programs anytime soon. Unless they want to charge up the debt to truly unimaginable and unsustainable levels, which they'd never do.

Oops. Talking about politicians. Nevermind. They'll call it "investment" and get out of office for their million dollar book deals before the bill comes due.

I guess B. Hussein Obama may protect our unionized jobs better, but that will make no difference when our economy collapses and we are all living in cardboard condos and eating alpo.......

Go right ahead, elect this Marxist fool..... We will get change, but you all not like it when you have no job because aviation has collapsed and we are all in soup lines....

-I don't like Donald Trump, but he did have a great soundbite the other day...... "I'm not voting for Obama, if he gets elected and raises taxes in this ecomony-it's over..."

-Truer words have never been spoken....

P.S.-Trump is no conservative-he was a Huge Hillary backer.

Last edited:
NOBAMABINBIDEN.

thats funny right there, I don't care who you vote for, but thats funny...well actually I do care who you vote for, but this is America which means you get to choose, and while you contemplate that, remember we'll still need America for that to be true.

Doesn't matter who you vote in as president (and unless you live in one of the four swing states, you're vote doesn't mean jack anyway), if you want to change the direction this country is heading, it begins and ends with Congress.

As a rule, I do not take financial or political advice from flight attendants. These are the same folks that think 6 more weeks of training can get them my job. For the record, I don't take either subject under advisement from pilots either.

I have McCain's aviation history in a powerpoint if anyone would like it...its awesome!

Latest resources

Back