• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

take a job with Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
working the Lear desk. No problem with Flexjet, after having been unemployed for 4 months and then joining a start-up that lasted 6 weeks, I am happy to be here. I just miss some of the bennies of being a Part 121 Dispatcher: travel benefits in general and j/s priviliges. If I can cherry pick another dx or ops management job for better pay, why not.

You kidding right?? with the airlines reducing capacity, it makes it harder and harder to jump seat every day, + buying a standby employee pass on other airlines is almost equal to just buying a full fare ticket!!

You could be right. But it is a benefit I previously enjoyed and I miss it. If Flexjet had travel/and or j/s bennies I could be perfectly happy.
I have not had travel benefits since I left CMI for the Cargo 360 start-up in 2005, though we did have a j/s agreement with UAL and got some more once we got into CASS.
I normally traveled on a Continental Vacation pass and never had too much trouble getting anywhere. Of course I looked at the bookings and non-rev lists to determine my best shot, and always had Plan B and Plan C. CASS makes life much easier as well.

Latest resources

Back