• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

T-28A info...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indeed, good A models are hard to find. The current owner of the one that we're looking at is raising the price on us. We no likey. So, the search continues.

Odd bargaining tactic. We make an offer and he countered with a price that was higher than original.

Update for those who were interested.

I guess as of today we have struck a deal over the T-28A in question. Pending a good pre-purchase we've got an acceptable price and are moving forward. It's looking like a go for us on this thing.
Hoping for the pre-buy to go well. .....

We've got a T-28 guru of sorts doing the inspection for us. Anyone got any pointers for me?

Thanks!

What can any of you tell me about a 3000' runway with an A model?

We need pictures!! The T-28 is one of my favorite planes of all times.

3000' isn't too bad for the 28s. I "knew" someone in the Chicago/Southern Wisco border who operates two of them and he had no problems going in and out of a 2800 narrow strip (Galt Airport 10C). Depending on weight and all he would do a rolling or brake release takeoff.

The latest news is that we ended up with an "F" model. We found a deal on one that left us with no real choice but to end up with the extra performance.

It's a done deal and I can't wait to get my hands on that sucker. We're working on where and with whom do do our training for the type rating. Think we've found a local guy that can do it, which will be nice.

Anyone with fuel money PM me and we will go fly.......

Latest resources

Back