• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swine Flu

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One thing that separates the Swine virus from the Avian Flu, is that the Swine Flu is able to be passed from human to human, whereas the Avian Flu was not passed this way.

I agree about the media. Most of the news segments show people wearing face masks, etc.
Greetings. Dont forget that 36,000 people die annually in the US from the flu as it is.

One thing that separates the Swine virus from the Avian Flu, is that the Swine Flu is able to be passed from human to human, whereas the Avian Flu was not passed this way.

You mean like the regular flu that goes round the planet every year?

O'Reilly had a video clip of TMZ asking Paris Hilton about the Swine Flu. She hadn't heard about it and when when asked if she was worried she said: "I don't eat that". Pinhead of the day.

I don't dig on swine
Sewer rat may taste like pumkin pie but i'll never know cause I ain't eatin the nasty MF. Pigs a filthy animal, I don't eat filthy animals, pig eat and sleep in sh!t, i aint eatn nothin aint got sense enough to disregard it's own feces.......... please continue

Sewer rat may taste like pumkin pie but i'll never know cause I ain't eatin the nasty MF. Pigs a filthy animal, I don't eat filthy animals, pig eat and sleep in sh!t, i aint eatn nothin aint got sense enough to disregard it's own feces.......... please continue

So what do animals would you consider not filthy?? I've yet to see an animal that used a toilet and sleeps in a nice clean bed.

So what do animals would you consider not filthy?? I've yet to see an animal that used a toilet and sleeps in a nice clean bed.

"We'd have to be talkin bout one charming MF'n pig...he'd have to be ten times more charming then that Arnold on Green Acres"

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back