Swine Flu furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep-

Judging by the ratings, almost everyone else must agree that Fox News is the most fair and balanced.

-Pretty embarrassing for everyone else.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/ratings/top-news/cable-news

That link outright states that Fox caters to the "disaffected conservatives," which is hardly a confirmation of how "fair and balanced" they are. News should be facts, not facts + opinions!

I like BBC world service and NPR news. Both attempt to report the news, not the political view. (I do concede that some of the NPR shows are decidedly to the left, but the NPR news itself is some of the most non-biased news out there, I think second to the BBC news.)

Since the beginning of March, CNN has fallen behind both the longtime ratings leader, Fox News Channel, which, as the voice of disaffected conservatives, again has an imposing lead, and the upstart MSNBC, which has tried to mirror Fox’s success by steering to the left.

That link outright states that Fox caters to the "disaffected conservatives," which is hardly a confirmation of how "fair and balanced" they are. News should be facts, not facts + opinions!

I like BBC world service and NPR news. Both attempt to report the news, not the political view. (I do concede that some of the NPR shows are decidedly to the left, but the NPR news itself is some of the most non-biased news out there, I think second to the BBC news.)

Fox News is not "fair and balanced," that much is true. However it's the only news channel that I can stand to watch lately.

I have been watching Resident Evil Extinction back to back, gettin ready! Bought a bunch of ammo too! Still need a couple thousand rounds of 12 GA flechette rounds, source? Walmart?
PBR

I have been watching Resident Evil Extinction back to back, gettin ready! Bought a bunch of ammo too! Still need a couple thousand rounds of 12 GA flechette rounds, source? Walmart?
PBR

What are you getting ready for? The day Browntothebone comes by to steal your plasma 1080p?

-Get some!

Look at all the countries that have it. O Bin Laden said a few weeks back that something was coming for us.

Latest resources

Back