• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

swiftair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The X's are not owned by Swift anymore. Swift sold them to Pinnacle a aircraft mangement company out of Scottdale, AZ. And Pinnacle is doing the Flight ops contract.

tack said:
The X's are not owned by Swift anymore. Swift sold them to Pinnacle a aircraft mangement company out of Scottdale, AZ. And Pinnacle is doing the Flight ops contract.

Interesting. They are still registered to Swift.
However, Swift's Encore is listed on Pinnale's aircraft sales page. No mention of Xs. I guess it's possible.

Last edited:
Interesting. They are still registered to Swift.

When I was working for a corporate operator, and we purchased an airplane, it took over 5 months for the "Registered to" info to be changed in the public FAA databases. Maybe this could account for the fact that they still show as registered to Swift. The FAA isn't very quick with anything.

Swift is the North American and Middle East distributor for the Legacy. They have something like 25 on order and may be managing them for other companies. I often see the Brasilian registered Legacy demo in and out of Jet Aviation in TEB.

I had thought I heard that Pinnacle was related to Swift somehow. All of Swift's AC are for sale. They always take delivery and immediately put the aircraft on the market while they fly it for either a fractional provider or charter. They've had three or four DA2000s if I'm not mistaken, not to mention the many Citations they've owned.

Regards,
2000Flyer

Latest resources

Back