• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

swapa oopsie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in the Boeing Factory (737) the other day and noticed a bamboo box containing the vertical stab. I was informed that many parts on the 737 come from China through Japan. Which one of you will be giving up your job because you fly Chinese built Aircraft?

If it's such a mess, please feel free to move to China and get your whole family employed in the crappy-litte-lead-paint-covered-toy factory. You can have your beloved crappy-non-technical manufacturing job back. Live the Chinese Dream. Can you imagine if American labor made all of this sh!t we buy at Wally World? That $.25 thingy SWAPA handed out would be $4.

By the way, global trade has little to do with our National Debt. The main thing raising the trade deficit is the price of oil. Currently our weak dollar makes our goods cheaper overseas.

Good luck to you in China. Remember not to post any anti-China stuff on any message boards. They'll fire you from your $2/day job.

Ok educate me.. If our weak dollar is making our stuff sell better overseas, then why is our trade deficit growing?

Actually, it was The Guess Who that wrote and performed "American Woman".

You are correct my mistake, I think Randy Bachman was a member of the Guess Who, his big song was 'working for the weekend', if I remember correctly like a good Canadian should.

Ok educate me.. If our weak dollar is making our stuff sell better overseas, then why is our trade deficit growing?

Let's say that we still built crappy little tags for luggage. Let's say that it cost $4. If 1 Euro is equal to 1 Dollar, the crappy little tag cost 4 Euros. Now, when the dollar loses value to the Euro the American good is cheaper. If for 1 Euro you get $2, you crappy little tag for your luggage is now only 2 Euros.

The trade deficit is up currently due to oil. That is because the Chinese demand is so high as it industrializes and takes all of our crappy lead paint covered toy manufacturing jobs.

Anyone that is a Union worker should care about the off shoring of labor in the US, you kool aid drinking twit. MMMMMMMM Southwest fruitpunch.

I'm sure you have never shopped at Walmart, Target, Sears,............................................................!

Or shopped for groceries... Or called tech support... Or purchased gas... Or have pets... Or have children...

The list is long and distinguished. Please don't come at this from an altruistic viewpoint and make it about "SW fruitpunch."

Latest resources

Back