SWAPA/FAPA deal reached

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GuppyWN

After negotiating with my other anonymous brothers we have brokered a deal on FI.

#1 F9 pilot becomes #1 SWA FO with 10:1 integration. That would put about 400 F9 on the bottom.

All SWA FO's get an immediate bump in seniority and benefit by having at least 400 people behind them tomorrow.

F9 benefit by having a job and not being stapled.

Deal?

Gup

After negotiating with my other anonymous brothers we have brokered a deal on FI.

#1 F9 pilot becomes #1 SWA FO with 10:1 integration. That would put about 400 F9 on the bottom.

All SWA FO's get an immediate bump in seniority and benefit by having at least 400 people behind them tomorrow.

F9 benefit by having a job and not being stapled.

Deal?

Gup

Why don't you let an arbitrator handle this?

Why don't you let an arbitrator handle this?

Now thats funny , dont you think he was talking tongue and cheek and knows he cant make the decision. I am glad he did not tell you it Christmas. :)

Side bar: I do think Gup is onto something. Why not get a cross section of F9 guys (say 10) send them to Dallas and work it out. I for one would agree with what the outcome was. JMO

Sounds great if you're a SWA Capt. Why should a SWA FO have to sacrafice seniority, but a SWA CA be exempt?

You won't be sacrificing seniority - you'd be gaining it....... and you'd have 400 shock absorbers.

I am a captain so I might be delusional.

Gup

You won't be sacrificing seniority - you'd be gaining it....... and you'd have 400 shock absorbers.

I am a captain so I might be delusional.

Gup

Gup, my friend, you are most defiantly delusional :)

Gup, my friend, you are most defiantly delusional :)

So are the rest of you arrogant jackholes. Sheesh. I hope Republic does get F9 and then they keep your DEN profits way down. And, maybe it is safer to keep INTL routes away from you guys, like your management wants anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So are the rest of you arrogant jackholes. Sheesh. I hope Republic does get F9 and then they keep your DEN profits way down. And, maybe it is safer to keep INTL routes away from you guys, like your management wants anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I hope you slip on a banana peel and crack your hip!

Latest resources

Back