SWAPA/FAPA deal reached

GuppyWN

Total Time
After negotiating with my other anonymous brothers we have brokered a deal on FI.

#1 F9 pilot becomes #1 SWA FO with 10:1 integration. That would put about 400 F9 on the bottom.

All SWA FO's get an immediate bump in seniority and benefit by having at least 400 people behind them tomorrow.

F9 benefit by having a job and not being stapled.

Deal?

Gup

Kharma Police

Don't mess with Texas
Total Time
After negotiating with my other anonymous brothers we have brokered a deal on FI.

#1 F9 pilot becomes #1 SWA FO with 10:1 integration. That would put about 400 F9 on the bottom.

All SWA FO's get an immediate bump in seniority and benefit by having at least 400 people behind them tomorrow.

F9 benefit by having a job and not being stapled.

Deal?

Gup
Why don't you let an arbitrator handle this?

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
Why don't you let an arbitrator handle this?
Now thats funny , dont you think he was talking tongue and cheek and knows he cant make the decision. I am glad he did not tell you it Christmas. :)

Side bar: I do think Gup is onto something. Why not get a cross section of F9 guys (say 10) send them to Dallas and work it out. I for one would agree with what the outcome was. JMO

Turbojet

Total Time
7000+
uh, let me think about that for about one second...NO DEAL!

PropPiedmont

Sounds great if you're a SWA Capt. Why should a SWA FO have to sacrafice seniority, but a SWA CA be exempt?

elcid

Total Time
GuppyWN,

I take it you are a Captain. Congrats!

GuppyWN

Total Time
Sounds great if you're a SWA Capt. Why should a SWA FO have to sacrafice seniority, but a SWA CA be exempt?

You won't be sacrificing seniority - you'd be gaining it....... and you'd have 400 shock absorbers.

I am a captain so I might be delusional.

Gup

vv100

Total Time
8hours
You won't be sacrificing seniority - you'd be gaining it....... and you'd have 400 shock absorbers.

Gup
Gup, my friend, you are most defiantly delusional :)

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Gup, my friend, you are most defiantly delusional :)

So are the rest of you arrogant jackholes. Sheesh. I hope Republic does get F9 and then they keep your DEN profits way down. And, maybe it is safer to keep INTL routes away from you guys, like your management wants anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee

PropPiedmont

So are the rest of you arrogant jackholes. Sheesh. I hope Republic does get F9 and then they keep your DEN profits way down. And, maybe it is safer to keep INTL routes away from you guys, like your management wants anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee
I hope you slip on a banana peel and crack your hip!

PropPiedmont

Gup
Yes you are.

"Bro, I'm a Captain at Southwest and have been for a couple of years. I am senior, by DOH, to about 60-70% of the F9 pilots.

Integration will not hurt me and it might even help me but I am not willing to sacrifice ONE SINGLE Southwest pilot in the process. The current SWA pilots, applied, interviewed, got hired and earned their seniority. The FAPA pilots will inherit theirs.

I'm not being closed minded about this. I'm just trying to protect my brothers that are already on property.

Gup"

Last edited:

PreContact

Total Time
What's the relative DOH for the most junior F9 Capt vs the most senior WN F/O?

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k

Bye Bye--General Lee
I think I have to agree to much fun and nakedness goes on when we get close to a beach :) Never mind I take that back ., that can happen anywhere :)

Kharma Police

Don't mess with Texas
Total Time
Speaking of nakedness............

I think I have to agree to much fun and nakedness goes on when we get close to a beach :) Never mind I take that back ., that can happen anywhere :)
Yeah, I remember when two of your dudes got naked in flight and freaked out a FA. I'm guessing they must have been Oakland based; you know, close to San Francisco.........

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
Yeah, I remember when two of your dudes got naked in flight and freaked out a FA. I'm guessing they must have been Oakland based; you know, close to San Francisco.........
Ya I will not touch that one as one is not here and the other has become a company puppet and deny's doing anything wrong. By the way they say they spilled coffee on themselves :)