Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. SWA forms Guadalupe Holdings
2. Guadalupe holdings purchases AirTran
3. Guadalupe holdings is dissolved, leaving SWA holdings in direct ownership of AirTran.

That's how it was explained to me...

Lear, I think your MC left out a few steps.

1. SWA forms Guadalupe Holdings,
2. Guadalupe Holdings purchases AirTran,
3. Guadalupe Holdings merges with AirTran and retains the AirTran name,
4. SWA forms Sub LLC,
5. Sub LLC merges with AirTran (formerly Guadalupe Holdings) and retains the AirTran name,
6. AirTran (Sub LLC) is a wholly owned of Southwest Airlines in a similar setup to American Eagle and American or formerly Comair and Delta.

4. SWA forms Sub LLC,
5. Sub LLC merges with AirTran (formerly Guadalupe Holdings) and retains the AirTran name,
6. AirTran (Sub LLC) is a wholly owned of Southwest Airlines in a similar setup to American Eagle and American or formerly Comair and Delta.

This is what I meant. The latest Merger Agreement States all this, but what you left out is AT holdings name will cease to exists. It will be the Post transaction that will terminate it. So I hope that All the AT bro's don't hate on us but only on there shareholders. We have nothing to do with it.

4. SWA forms Sub LLC,

7. Gary Kelly investigated by the SEC for making false statements to Southwest and AirTran shareholers.

This is what I meant. The latest Merger Agreement States all this, but what you left out is AT holdings name will cease to exists. It will be the Post transaction that will terminate it. So I hope that All the AT bro's don't hate on us but only on there shareholders. We have nothing to do with it.

Don't worry, I dont take anthing personal. Besides, I'm sure you guys will offer the same benevolence if the SLI doesn't go the way you want it to.

Don't worry, I dont take anthing personal. Besides, I'm sure you guys will offer the same benevolence if the SLI doesn't go the way you want it to.

Dude you are such a tool. Go and see the latest SEC filing. GK/BF is being up front. March 23rd you will know how it will go down. If you want a preview go see for your self. Educate your self. I just don't want you to be a SWA hater.

Dude you are such a tool. Go and see the latest SEC filing. GK/BF is being up front. March 23rd you will know how it will go down. If you want a preview go see for your self. Educate your self. I just don't want you to be a SWA hater.

I'm sorry, but I just stated that I don't take this shiz personal. You and I have no control over the final outcome but with some of the scorched earth posts I read from SOME of you guys, I worry about how SOME of you will react when the SLI comes out.

4. SWA forms Sub LLC,

Now THAT sounds like the famous Southwest "Culture"! Have a red-headed stepchild as a seperate entity. Yeah, if that is even remotely close to the eventual truth, that is gonna be really fun. I think my employer is going to LUV it. Talk about unhappy and not productive. It's gonna make riots in the Middle East look tame. GK sure does need to read the merger handbook if he wants to see any beneficial "synergies." Very doubtful this would happen. Nah! Airtran, the "Southwest Connect." This USAir-like trainwreck is getting more fun to watch each day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Section 1 Violation

4. SWA forms Sub LLC,

Wouldn't this be a major violation of SWAPA's Section 1 Scope Clause?

I'm sorry, but I just stated that I don't take this shiz personal. You and I have no control over the final outcome but with some of the scorched earth posts I read from SOME of you guys, I worry about how SOME of you will react when the SLI comes out.

Don't let them get to you. You are right, they have no control over the SLI at all. And, I am sure ALPA is monitoring the Guadaloupe stuff. Sounds far-fetched to me. Just chillax and wait for your lawyers to fight for you. Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back