Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA buys the beers for AirTran dudes? Seriously?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueBlood

Let me get this straight. SWAPA has a party in ATL just for the AT guys and they are negotiating seniority?! WHO DOES THIS? MADNESS, just MADNESS, I tell you! My bud tells me that they brought a f'n Wii for anyone that had some fight in them and they could settle it via Wii boxing.

Next thing you know, dogs and cats will be living together.

Mr. Kelly,

Please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue!

Let me get this straight. SWAPA has a party in ATL just for the AT guys and they are negotiating seniority?! WHO DOES THIS? MADNESS, just MADNESS, I tell you! My bud tells me that they brought a f'n Wii for anyone that had some fight in them and they could settle it via Wii boxing.

Next thing you know, dogs and cats will be living together.

Mr. Kelly,

Please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue, please buy jetBlue!

Sounds just like US Airways and America West.

Not to worry Blueblood, I'm sure Gary Kelly will get around to acquiring JetBlue right after we finish closing the AirTran deal. Look for an announcement sometime in 2012 if not sooner. ;)

First set of talks are set for mid-January between the Merger Committees. Straight from the AAI MC vice-chair.

Latest resources

Back