Swa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jake

Great news about classes starting in Jan.!!! Has anyone heard about or been called for an interview in Jan. yet?

:)
The word is that SWA is going to crank up the interview process starting in Feb...
I talked with the people dept yesterday and they said that they had plans to start again in Feb..
My guess then would be nothing in the way of interviews until sometime in Feb..

MLBWINGBORN

Prob best to go elsewhere unless you're interested in spending your entire career as a PFO.

Prob best to go elsewhere unless you're interested in spending your entire career as a PFO.

I think what's worse is being tied up your whole career in that tin can 737 cockpit....choose wisely.

Pilot shortage ain't here yet guys. Nobody gets to "choose" right now. It's still competitive to get an interview. You still dance with the first girl who says yes.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than staying at any regional. Given in 5 years the majors are hiring enough just to replace their retirements to take more than 1/2 of the regional pilots.
Some will be shutting down I think. It would be better to get to a good company before that happens.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than staying at any regional.

Exactly. It blows my mind that some cowboy-boot wearing RJ captains think they'll just stick it out at (insert regional here).

I wonder how many were hired in that Jan. class?

Latest resources

Back