• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA wins HNL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
who told you WN flew our proving runs? i have it on pretty decent authority that is absolutely not the case.

if WN does decide to come out to the islands, it will be a major undertaking for them (and a huge headache for us!)

We used their airplanes only... hence the sightings of SWA jets at HNL before we launched our mainland service.

i wish...

i wish i had a pic to prove it...scary proposition though. the only good thing i can see would be the influx of those southwest fa's sunning in waikiki...don't believe me? hang out by B-20 at phx sky harbor. wow!

Hello Everyone....

Keep up the great comments, have enjoyed reading them while stuck here in the house due to the San Diego Fires. And if anyone else lives out here, I hope you and your family is SAFE.

Still waiting to here from the PD if HNL is in the future for us, should we get use to Sand in our pants, hahahahaha, cheers to all.

hot dog vendors don't know jack

Here in the South it is the funnel cake vendor (uniformed or not) that we use as the A#1 source of information.

Slug

Reply to Rightbettor

R.B.
Although I find it difficult to think you would insult anyone intentionally since you're always the gentleman, did you actually say that pilots wear monkey suits? W.S.:p

No HNL.....PHL

Well I just heard...... No HNL run for now, its off to PHL. The rumor wan't too far off there was an H and an L in the city, hahaha.

Ok so pack away the suntan lotion and get out all the Rocky movies where off to PHL, YO YO Paulie

whew.....although i must admit it would have been nice to have some of the WN f/a's running around out here....

Latest resources

Back