Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EFC-in-5

SWA FO
Well, I just spoke to my Mom, who is a very usually reliable source of information.....She was at the Miramar airshow last week and heard two hotdog vendors, dressed in flight suits, stating that it is official through them, that SWA is going to HNL.

She then heard the Cotton Candy guy telling them....her two usually reliable sources that SWA would be recieving some 757 for the HNL run.

Chase can you confirm this........

Last edited:
While hot dog vendors usually are correct, I think we should get confirmation from that guy at the circus, THEN I will believe it.

Don't discount hot dog vender information. They are the most reliable and can't be taken for granted.

I heard from one just the other day and he said that SWA would soon be going to Perth, Australia.

RJ

EFC-in-5 said:
She was at the Miramar airshow last week and heard two hotdog vendors, dressed in flight suits, stating that it is official through them, that SWA is going to HNL.

I would have believed it if it came from corn dog vendors instead!

GP

From one Hot Dog to another...

I happen to be a Hot Dog vender in my "time off" from flying, and find your banter about the honorable profession of Hot Dog vender (aka "Weiner Engineer") very offensive. Please stop, you are hurting my feelings. Ha Ha. You know, maybe I should get thicker skin like the ones on the "quality" dogs I sell.

AF (ex)

Weiner Man

AF757Pilot
Please forgive me, I didn't mean to offend your Weiner career. Hahaha,
Still waiting on confirmation from the Cotton Candy dude.

Last edited:
Hot Dog Info

Information from hotdog vendors is highly confidential. If you repeat the information they may have to kill you.

The hot-dog vendor's wife is a CIA operative. The hot-dog vendor has now changed his story and believes that Spirit will start up the HNL service. He has now taken a senior management position with Spirit. He also helped us recruit the organ grinder and his monkey. The monkey was immediately promoted to reserve Captain.

cheers,
enigma

Monkey??

Did someone say monkey?

Click here: http://sounds.wavcentral.com/televis/snl/snl002.mp3

:eek:

Oh, and in keeping with the general spirit of the FlightInfo board I will now launch into an excessive and ostentatious diatribe about what you refer to as an "organ grinder." (not sure I like the sound of that) The musical instrument is actually known as a "hurdy gurdy." However, other definitions include: street organ, barrel organ, (and my favorites) hand organ, or grind organ!! Hurdy gurdys were once often employed by street panhandlers along with a little monkey wearing what resembles a pilot's uniform. Said street panhandler would "turn his crank" while the monkey in the pilot suit would leap around with a cup hoping to collect alms. Any questions about some of these words... look 'em up! So there!!! :D

Last edited:
HNL or bust?

Hey Everyone
Still waiting to hear back from my Mom, she has another usually reliable source in Church that might shed some light on the matter.
And, if she can't find out maybe someone in SWA PD might help us, I heard they are always checking in on this site, cheers have a great weekend, EFC.

Latest resources

Back