• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a thanks but no thanks email without even interviewing. I couldnt tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Good becuase I was maybe close? Is it true that it was a mistake?

So Bert said 200 new jets above and beyond the AirTran deal over the next 3-5 years and you believed him? They might replace 200 or so Classics over that time, but notice he didn't specify growth or replacement aircraft. The definition of which will determine whether there will be significant hiring or not over the next 3-5 years.

I don't know of the timeline, but this is being thrown around from the top. Grain of salt till we actually see it.

Thanks for the insight. I am still bothered by the fact that SWA people dept sends out a screwed up email and then does not care to send out an email saying "Oops" at the least.

Southwest doesn't give 2 sh!ts about its pilots unless giving that 2 sh!ts will make them 50 cents. They sure as he11 ain't gonna care about some dudes to whom they sent wrong emails that don't even work there.

Southwest doesn't give 2 sh!ts about its pilots unless giving that 2 sh!ts will make them 50 cents. They sure as he11 ain't gonna care about some dudes to whom they sent wrong emails that don't even work there.

Tell me about it. they gave all of us a free telex anr headset, the pay is great and they work with you if you need time off or have an issue. They suck! NOT.

Tell me about it. they gave all of us a free telex anr headset, the pay is great and they work with you if you need time off or have an issue. They suck! NOT.

Free Telex ANR.. they really don't care about you; now a Bose A20, that's luv. ;)

I got a thanks but no thanks email without even interviewing. I couldnt tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Good becuase I was maybe close? Is it true that it was a mistake?

You don't have enough SR 71 or Space Shuttle time, or your not a colonel!

Latest resources

Back