• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA wants to fly from HOU to MEX and SouthAmerica

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have a point. If we're cheaper from point A to point B, then fly us. If UAL is cheaper, fly them. Ditto Delta, Alaska, etc. Fly where you want to go on whoever's the cheapest. Passengers always have that choice.

Seeing as how you bring up that point, I'm assuming that you have no objection to SWA flying internationally out of HOU then. After all, if UAL is "as cheap if not cheaper," then UAL has nothing to worry about. Damn, we'll be lucky to fill a single plane out of HOU then.

Thanks for pointing this out (are you listening, Flopgut?); I'm sure glad you're on our side on this one, Taxicabdriver !

Bubba

Im a capitalist....Anyone can fly from wherever/whenever they want but I just think its funny how some attitudes come across as being all "high and mighty" like some of the SWA attitudes....if they start to fly intl out of HOU and do good, well good for them but this is not a guarantee

Im a capitalist....Anyone can fly from wherever/whenever they want but I just think its funny how some attitudes come across as being all "high and mighty" like some of the SWA attitudes....if they start to fly intl out of HOU and do good, well good for them but this is not a guarantee

Exactly..............

Wave, got the sick numbers for ya. We spent 500 mil in sick calls last year. Half a bil. That is 17 airplanes. Crazy

Latest resources

Back