• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA vs UPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
buy a phone card, this is a serious debate!

Not much! I was just out at this club and I couldn't decide whether to take home the barely legal blond chick that was all over me, or the barely legal brunette babe that was all over me AND the barely legal blond chick. Thought I would log into Flightinfo.com and post the question to see what several anonymous insomniacs with silly avatars had to say. Not because I value the opinion of several anonymous insomniacs and plan on taking their advice, but more likely just to soothe my fragile ego by telling others that both barely legal blonds and barely legal brunettes want me! So you know, the usual!

Not much! I was just out at this club and I couldn't decide whether to take home the barely legal blond chick that was all over me, or the barely legal brunette babe that was all over me AND the barely legal blond chick. Thought I would log into Flightinfo.com and post the question to see what several anonymous insomniacs with silly avatars had to say. Not because I value the opinion of several anonymous insomniacs and plan on taking their advice, but more likely just to soothe my fragile ego by telling others that both barely legal blonds and barely legal brunettes want me! So you know, the usual!

I presume you work for UPS because working at Omni as a DC10 FO would NOT afford you the opportunity to buy a car worthy enough for two smoking-hot chicks. You must have UPS money (or earnings potential) to do that...

yo six!

I got my 4' 11", 82 pound avatar flying a saab and driving a focus hatchback. You'd be surprised what can happen when you go a day without starching your collar and actually display a sense of humor! You just keep chasing the coin, my brother! You'll have the car and the girl someday, at least until the latter decides to take the former!

Just doing a little opinion poll for a buddy:

If you were offered a class at SWA and one at UPS starting the same day, which would you go to?

Lucky dude eh!

Back in the day... when my friend had to choose between Eastern and Flying Tigers.. dang he was one lucky SOB. Good thing he went with Flying Tigers.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back