• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Unofficial Pool #s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To give the mathematicians on the board some fuel.....I too talked to LL today....#135 on the "unofficial list" and was told that I'm looking to be possibly in the 9th class. Any new numbers guys? Pool number factor of..................??????

My best guess according to my TLAR method of analysis (That Looks About Right) is 1.304;)

OPIE01 said:
Lets look at the Numbers. Right now we have heard that DirtyNasty #46 on our list is slated for the 17 Feb class. 3 Classes at 20 per class for a total of 60. We theorically have had 46 of those 60 slots.

Example: DirtyNasty (#46) X 1.304 = 59.984

DirtyNasty (#46 with dirt, AND nasty) X 1.304 = 60.00

My factor of 1.161 is a projection

True,
DirtyNasty (#46 with dirt, AND nasty) X 1.304 = 60.00. But as we look at what the factor was when we started, and what it is now, I am projecting that as classes progress the factor may work it's way lower.

I used a Best fit line projection formula, and came up with the projection of 1.16 for those of us farther down the line.

And as we see the factor was 1.44 now it is 1.304, I believe it will work it's way lower as more classes come on line. And $.25 will buy you a half cup of java.

Latest resources

Back